I created my account in December, answered all the questions and paid $20. My shipment arrived last week. You have 3 days to try on everything and decide what you like and what you're keeping. They send you a pre-paid shipping envelope to send the items back. Here are 4 of the 5 items:
|Boatneck Sweater - SENT BACK|
I LOVED this sweater but I needed it to be just a bit larger in size.
|Surplus Jacket - SENT BACK|
I really like this jacket but the bedazzles drove me nuts. I looked at trying to take them off and it would have been impossible and left some snags in the material.
|Asymmetrical Zip Jacket - SENT BACK|
This was not at all me in any shape, form or fashion.
|Lace Detail Button-Up Blouse - SENT BACK|
This was not at all me, but I think I could have made it work should it have been in a different color.
I sent all 5 items back. While I "lost" $20, I don't really consider it losing. I was interested in Stitch Fix and will do it again in the future. You can schedule as you go or mark that you want a shipment each month. I'm going to do it as I go and as the budget allows. It was definitely fun to see what others would pick for me and eliminated a lot of the stress in going to the store and being overwhelmed by all the options.
A few added perks to StitchFix:
- they send you a styling card to help you pair the items with either items you already have in your closet or something else you might consider purchasing
- you can request a specific item (trench coat, black pencil skirt, etc.)
- you can also mark what you don't want included in your shipment (shoes, jewelry, etc.)
- they send you a tracking number as soon as your package is sent
- they send you a pre-paid envelope to mail everything back in
- A BONUS! I ordered last month and they said my shipment would arrive last week. However, I went out of town on Wednesday, the day the package was to arrive. You only have 3 days to mail the items back so I knew my time was limited. I simply emailed them and told them I was headed out of town and since I ordered a month ago, there was no way to know and coordinate all the logistics. They emailed me back and gave me a few extra days. Great customer service!
If you're interested in trying StitchFix, let me know. I can send you a link where I'll get a bonus referral and I'd love to know you're doing it and help you in any way.