Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Projects for the Fall

Quilting Class - September Block #1 - Chain Block
SILK Ministry Block for September
Quilting Class - October Block #1 - Friendship Circle
These were the centerpieces for the "Crafts and Conversations" event. It's decking board cut to the desired length and turned upside down. Then I painted it hot pink and added candles that I had wrapped in zebra paper. I can use these centerpieces over and over again by painting them different colors and adding different candles.
For those that helped me teach at "Crafts and Conversations", I bought these bags and used my Cricut to cut their intial out of vinyl and placed that on the bags.



For NOLA girls weekend, I made us matching aprons.


I made fun cupcakes covered in sprinkles.

No comments:

Post a Comment