Sunday, July 1, 2012

Couponing Update - June

 

Here's what I got free this month:

  • 2 containers of Marie's Glaze for Strawberries  I remember my grandma used to put these on strawberries when I was a kid. I don't think I've had any since then. 
  • 4 - 2 liters of Sun Drop soda
  • 3 Good 'n Natural Granola Bars
  • bottle of ibuprofen, 20 tablets
  • Colgate Toothpaste (regular size tube)
  • 3 pkgs. Carefree liners 
  • 9 Yakisoba Noodles 
  • 2 Brut deodorants 
  • 1 bag peeled mini carrots 
Other deals:
  • hair detangler (full size bottle) - $0.34 
  • Country Crock tub - $0.50
  • 8 small packages of lunchmeat - $3.30 for all 8
  • 8 cans of field peas - $2.40 for all 8
  • All liquid detergent - $1.99
  • 3 Chi-Chi's salsa - $1.57 for all 3
  • 3 packages of tortillas - $1.47 for all 3
  • box of frozen Texas Toast - $0.49
  • Dial hand soap - $0.30
  • 2 boxes Luzianne tea bags - $0.49 for both

No comments:

Post a Comment