Saturday, July 28, 2012

Couponing Update - July

Here's what I got free this month:

  • 2 packages (3 bars each) of Ivory soap
  • 3 packages of feminine productS

Other deals:

  • 6 bottles of vinegar for 12 cents each - 72 cents for all 6
  • Milky Way candy bars, there was a sale at Kroger where you buy 2 and you get 1 free, plus I had 2 coupons for 75 cents off 2 - $2.06 for 4
  • Smart Balance butter - $3.06 for 4 tubs 
  • 1 package (3 bars) of Ivory Soap - 30 cents
I haven't excelled in the couponing department this month. I've saved almost 50% on each trip to the grocery store, but that's only average...and I don't like to be average. The reason for all this is because I'm currently during Weight Watchers and trying to watch what and how much I eat. While I'm not ready to share those numbers yet, I have lost weight each week. I figure it's okay to not excel at couponing, when I'm trying to switch out old groceries for new and old fat-filled condiments for the lesser fat and sugar-filled ones. I'll cut myself some slack this time.

1 comment: