Friday, January 6, 2012

A Christmas Road Trip and Wedding

Two weeks before Christmas, J and I ventured to Savannah, Georgia, for our friend D and M's wedding. J actually performed the wedding ceremony. He's sung in countless weddings, but never actually performed the ceremony. We've been meeting with D and M since they got engaged trying to enlighten them as best we can on how this how marriage thing works. It was a lot of fun as we got to tour Savannah and got to dress up for the wedding. Enjoy the pictures!

We got to Savannah late on Thursday night and we're starving. We found this hole in the wall pizza place within walking distance of our hotel. It was the biggest slice of pizza I had ever seen and it was delicious!


We found this New Orleans type cafe for Breakfast. They had beignets and they were delicious! They had praline caramel sauce which made them even more tasty. I oversaw and heard the lady beside us eating the remaining sauce with a spoon.

We were just window shopping through River Street but when I saw this Tshirt, I knew I had to have it!

This place is overpriced and not nearly as quaint and friendly as my parent's business. Not to mention everything was pre-packaged and nothing made on site.

No comments:

Post a Comment