Saturday, January 28, 2012

Couponing Update - January

I'm trying to be more diligent in posting, especially with my couponing. However, once I spend several hours shopping, the last thing I want to do is take pictures of it all or stop and blog about all the intricate details. However, I am keeping track through an Excel spreadsheet of my savings on each trip. I figure it's not too much trouble to post about it at the end of every month.

Here's what I got free this month:

  • 5 boxes Kleenex tissues (90 tissues per box)
  • 4 boxes Jolly Time popcorn (4 bags in each box)
  • 3 boxes Market Pantry (Target brand) macaroni and cheese
  • 2 packages Kikkoman Stir Fry seasoning mix 
With all my shopping trips combined this month,
I saved over $250  
which averaged about 59% savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment