Friday, January 6, 2012

Recipe: Pizza Dip

I remember seeing this recipe on a blog awhile back but didn't bookmark or pin the page, so when I went to make the pizza dip I couldn't find it. However, allrecipes.com never lets me down and I was able to find it. This recipe is really easy and contains common ingredients. Enjoy!

Take casserole dish and spread 1 block of cream cheese along the bottom. Then take 1 small jar of pizza sauce and spread over the top of the cream cheese. Then top the concoction with shredded cheese and pepperoni (you can add more pizza type ingredients if you wish). Bake in the oven until cheese is melted and it is heated through.


The recipe said to serve with pita chips, but I didn't have any of those, so I took a can of crescent rolls and reshaped them into mini breadsticks and it worked out great! Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment